The CBY Group principals, strategically based in Washington, D.C., New York, Beverly Hills, London and Oslo are in a position to quickly build and deploy hand-selected teams of experts anywhere in the world to provide consultation in security and intelligence operation, policy and training in the following areas:
Investigative expertise in major white collar, cyber and counterintelligence matters, security architecture, technical exploitation, forensic analysis, crisis management, polygraphs, risk assessment/contingency planning, firearms, SWAT operations, and personal security leveraged with an extensive network of contacts across the security continuum.
Providing timely actionable intelligence and threat/risk assessment products collected firsthand targeting specific requirements and designed to avoid such pitfalls as mirror-imaging, herd-thinking, and false analogy. To imagine the unimaginable and be in a position to mitigate the impact.
- Background investigations
- Internal investigation/insider threat
- Corporate investigations
- Litigation support
- Private investigations
- Polygraph (English, Spanish & Arabic)
- Security planning/Major Incident Management support and development in the U.S & overseas
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) design consultation & certification
- Physical/Personnel Security Vulnerability Assessment
- Cyber/Physical Security Architecture
- Secure Construction Consulting & Certification
- Risk Assessments/Crisis Management
- Emergency Action Planning consultation
Security remedies tend to focus on building a bigger wall while giving less attention to the people who work behind the wall. A good wall plays a significant role, but the most cost-effective method to defeat the sturdiest barrier to exploit human failings. Our training pulls together theory and practice from different agencies across the law enforcement-intelligence-military spectrum to provide practical techniques and processes designed to transform the human factor from a vulnerability to a resistant and resilient asset.
- Forensic crime scene analysis training
- Computer/Communications Exploitation training
- SWAT Tactics & Firearms training
- Crisis Negotiation
- Protection of VIPs training
- Intelligence Analysis/Report Writing training
Effect favorable liaison with various international law enforcement/security agencies in the Middle East, Europe and Mexico, in furtherance of our client’s needs and goals.